NEW YORK (Reuters Life!) – Italian designer Gianni Versace was shot dead in Miami in 1997 at the height of his creative prowess, marking not just the high water mark for his fashion house but also the celebrity culture he helped create. “House of Versace: The Untold Story of Genius, Murder, and Survival,” by Deborah Ball tells the story of how …
Today: Top 5 from Net
- ‘The Voice’: Blake Shelton talks Danielle Bradbery’s win and what it means for the show
- The Trailer for Free Birds Flies is Online
- Jaime Pressly Cuts Her Hair Into a Way-Shorter, Sleek Bob
- Blake Shelton: Danielle Bradbery is the most important artist to walk across the ‘Voice’ stage
- Courtney Stodden: Going From C Cup To Double D ‘Makes Me Feel More Sexy, More Like A Woman’
- Marvel Studios Countdown: What’s the Big Deal with ‘Big Hero 6′?
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
Top 10 Most Popular from Web