Investigation into the death of American actress Brittany Murphy and her husband Simon Monjack is now being looked after by the Department of Public Health after a mold was found at their residence.
Law enforcement sources said that the mold was seen at the house during early investigation into Brittany’s death but it was deemed ‘not to be a contributing factor.’
Then after the death of her husband Simon, the mold came up again but Brittany’s mom, Sharon, did not let the L.A. County Coroner’s Office investigate the mold, reports TMZ.
However, now she has agreed to let Public Health investigators into the home.
The mold may be relevant to Simon and Brittany’s respiratory health.
The reason for the couple’s death was Pneumonia.