Semi-new parents Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian learned a valuable lesson about their young son Mason over the weekend: The tot is allergy to peanuts.
On Friday night, Mason, who celebrates his first birthday next month, was rushed by ambulance to a Los Angeles hospital after he “ate some peanut butter and had a little allergic reaction to it. He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face.” RadarOnline.com posted video footage and pictures of a frazzled Kourtney and Mason being loaded into an ambulance on a stretcher. Mason’s dad Scott followed in the family’s car.
On Monday, Kourtney recalled the frightening ordeal in a blog posting titled “Mason Is Fine.” She writes: “…I called 911 and the fire department came immediately. They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did. He was in good spirits the whole time and didn’t even know anything was wrong. He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He’s such a good boy!! I learned such a lesson with this…to always follow my instincts and call 911. Always better safe than sorry,” Kardashian added. “The creepy part is…WHO took those pictures and video I’ve seen online from outside our house?”
We’re so glad to hear that Little Mason’s feeling better. He’s such a cutie pie!