A Rihanna show got a little too hot in Dallas.
A small fire broke out in the lighting trusses Friday night while she was singing “California King Bed,” showering sparks and burning debris onto the stage.
The stage crew quickly put out the flames to the cheers of 12,500 fans, who then calmly evacuated the American Airlines Center.
“DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!!,” Rihanna later Tweeted. “I’m so pissed, I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!! I gotta come back man!!”
She said she was heading into a production meeting “to find out exactly what happened.”
“Glad you guys are safe!!!” she wrote. “I promise I’ll be back!!!”