It’s a pretty good time for fantasy on television. Not since the heady days of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and Xena: Warrior Princess have we had so many swords, fortresses, and leather jerkins on our TVs at once—during prime time nonetheless. Enter ABC’s The Quest, a reality show that promises something new: a carefully crafted fantasy world that 12 contestants enter to compete for the honor of being the One… Continue reading ABC’s ‘The Quest:’ I’d rather be LARPing
- Kim Kardashian Secrets Spilled: Ex-Housekeeper Reveals All The Scandalous Details About TV First Family’s Shocking Habits
- Batman vs. Robin (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD UltraViolet Combo Pack)
- Sundance Today: Brad Pitt and James Franco Walk the Red Carpet; ‘Diary of a Teenage Girl’ Stirs Divided Reactions
- HBO is auctioning off Richard Harrow’s mask and more from ‘Boardwalk Empire’
- See What Everyone’s Talking About at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Prince Andrew’s Ex-Wife Fergie Could Rescue Him From Sex Scandal — Find Out How!
- JWoww Gives Her Baby A ‘Jersey Shore’ Makeover Complete With Wig, Sunglasses & Fake Boobs!
- Compact Digital Cameras With Viewfinder – Canon PowerShot G16 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 1080p Full-HD Video + 32 GB Pixi-Basic Accessory Bundle
- ABC picks up ‘biblical saga’ from ‘Exodus’ duo, 4 more drama pilots
- Pay Me! Patrick Dempsey’s Wife Asks For Spousal Support In Split — $40M Net Worth & No Pre-Nup!