It’s a pretty good time for fantasy on television. Not since the heady days of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and Xena: Warrior Princess have we had so many swords, fortresses, and leather jerkins on our TVs at once—during prime time nonetheless. Enter ABC’s The Quest, a reality show that promises something new: a carefully crafted fantasy world that 12 contestants enter to compete for the honor of being the One… Continue reading ABC’s ‘The Quest:’ I’d rather be LARPing
- Today in Movie Culture: Jena Malone In Costume as Batgirl, Stan Lee vs. Jim Henson vs. Walt Disney and More
- Is This How the ‘Star Wars’ Movies Will Include Characters from ‘Star Wars Rebels’?
- Guests Attending Bobbi Kristina Brown’s New Jersey Funeral Service
- August Movies Calendar: In Theaters, on Blu-ray, New VOD Releases and More
- Shocking Details! Blake Shelton’s Mistress Cady Groves Tells All After Miranda Lambert Split — What REALLY Happened!
- Compact Digital Cameras With Zoom – Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H400 Digital Camera with 32GB Deluxe Accessory Bundle
- New Details On Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Wake As Family Members Leave Funeral
- Celebrities Check Out Fricaine Handbags
- New Movie Posters: ‘Black Mass,’ ‘Legend,’ ‘Goon 2′ and More
- Calling In The Big Guns: Houston Family Hires Extra Security For Bobbi Kristina Funeral To ‘Stop Drama’ By Browns