The public has recently learned that Mariah Carey didn’t pay about $30,000 for veterinarian services rendered to the three of her prized pooches. This case became really serious as the star was sued by veterinarian Cindy Bressler. The Jack Russell terriers called JJ, Dolomite, and Cha-Cha, were rendered extra services for which the Grammy Award-winner [...] Continue reading Mariah Carey didn’t Pay $30, 000 for Veterinarian Services
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Marvel Studios Countdown: What’s the Big Deal with ‘Big Hero 6′?
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- CS Video: The Cast and Crew of Monsters University
- Chic Clicks: Miss USA Erin Brady’s a Hometown Beauty; Plus: Is Kate Moss Posing for Playboy?
- John Hurt joins Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Strain’ pilot
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single From ‘Smurfs 2′ Soundtrack — Listen Here!
- ‘Prometheus’ Sequel Gets a New Writer
Top 10 Most Popular from Web