The toll in New Zealand’s earthquake-hit Christchurch city has reached 123 and is expected to rise further Saturday, police said. The magnitude 6.3 earthquake hit Christchurch Feb 22. Police superintendent Dave Cliff told the media Saturday morning that 123 people had been confirmed dead. “We do expect that number to rise today.” Two hundred people [...] Continue reading New Zealand quake: Toll rises to 123
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- CS Video: The Cast and Crew of Monsters University
- Chic Clicks: Miss USA Erin Brady’s a Hometown Beauty; Plus: Is Kate Moss Posing for Playboy?
- John Hurt joins Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Strain’ pilot
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single From ‘Smurfs 2′ Soundtrack — Listen Here!
- ‘Prometheus’ Sequel Gets a New Writer
- Vote: Which Fall Trends Are You Excited to Try?
- Weekend Movies: ‘Man of Steel,’ ‘This Is the End,’ & ‘The Bling Ring’ (VIDEO)
Top 10 Most Popular from Web