Air pollution may have triggered the premature yearly deaths of at least 29,000 people in Britain alone. But the figure could be as high as 200,000 deaths a year because of long-term exposure to an unhealthy environment. It adds to mounting evidence of the health dangers of pollution, which is already known to play a [...] Continue reading Air pollution may have triggered 29,000 yearly deaths
- Sundance Today: Brad Pitt and James Franco Walk the Red Carpet; ‘Diary of a Teenage Girl’ Stirs Divided Reactions
- HBO is auctioning off Richard Harrow’s mask and more from ‘Boardwalk Empire’
- See What Everyone’s Talking About at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Prince Andrew’s Ex-Wife Fergie Could Rescue Him From Sex Scandal — Find Out How!
- JWoww Gives Her Baby A ‘Jersey Shore’ Makeover Complete With Wig, Sunglasses & Fake Boobs!
- Compact Digital Cameras With Viewfinder – Canon PowerShot G16 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 1080p Full-HD Video + 32 GB Pixi-Basic Accessory Bundle
- ABC picks up ‘biblical saga’ from ‘Exodus’ duo, 4 more drama pilots
- Pay Me! Patrick Dempsey’s Wife Asks For Spousal Support In Split — $40M Net Worth & No Pre-Nup!
- New Movie Posters: ‘Focus,’ ‘The Hunting Ground,’ ‘It Follows’ and More
- Best of the Week: Sundance Begins, New ‘X-Men’ Cast, Joss Whedon’s ‘Wonder Woman’ Teaser and More