Abbott and Costello are working as railroad clerks and receive a shipment containing the last remains of Dracula and Frankenstein. When the remains diUniversal Pictures made a great deal of money from its monster movies in the 1930s. In the early ’40s, the burlesque team of Bud Abbott and Lou Costello kept the… Continue reading Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Red Carpet Trend Report: The Scoop on Daring Necklines, Bright-Colored Footwear and Sequin Overkill
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’
- Blake Shelton sets date for Oklahoma tornado victims benefit concert to air on NBC
- LeAnn Rimes New ‘Just A Girl Like You Video’ — Watch It Here!
- PEOPLE Editors Picks: Our Four Favorite Gowns From Cannes 2013
- ‘Poltergeist’ Reboot May Actually Be a Sequel
- Watch the Trailer for Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
- Quicksilver in ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’: Evan Peters Cast as Magneto’s Son
- From ‘Hairspray’ To A Humiliating Perp Walk: First Photos Of A Handcuffed Amanda Bynes — Wearing A Wig — After New York Drug Bust
- ‘Star Trek 13′: What Will Happen Next?
Top 10 Most Popular from Web