Jamie Foxx’s slave-turned-bounty hunter Django in this year’s “Django Unchained” may be the fastest gun in the South, but he is definitely not the only black cowboy worth his salt. From as far back as the 1930s through the exploitation pictures of the ’70s and into the present day, African Americans have been breaking the white cowboy
- Which Movie Musicals Would You Like Remade by Your Favorite Directors?
- 'Annie' Trailer: Quvenzhané Wallis Makes Her Adorable Return to the Big Screen
- Watch: '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen Explains Why He Never Wants to Make His Films Friendly
- Exclusive 'Tomorrow People' pic: Cara meets an old foe in 'Enemy of My Enemy'
- New on DVD/Blu-ray: '12 Years a Slave' and 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Both Hit Home
- Britannia Cakes plays the temptation factor
- Samsung NX300 20.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Compact Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 20-50mm Lens and 3.3" AMOLED Touch Screen (White)
- Star joins hands with Kyoorius to encourage young designers
- Oscars 2014 live telecast on Star Movies
- Samsung WB800F 16.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom, 3.0" Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- L.A. Artist Jack Armstrong Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Didn’t Have Date Rape Drugs In Her System: Cops
- Cate Blanchett & Amy Adams Went to a Tattoo Parlor After the Oscars
- Busted! ‘Chrisley Knows Best’ Stars Could Be Ordered To Turn Over Their Clothes In Bankruptcy Proceedings After Bragging About Shopping Sprees On The Show — See The Receipts!
- We Did It, Your Honor! Teresa & Joe Giudice Plead Guilty In Fraud And Tax Evasion Charges, BOTH Facing Jail Time
- Author Veronica Roth's 'Divergent' Review Is Nothing Short of Glowing