TV Land has greenlit Forever Young, a new reality competition series that addresses ageism. The six-episode docu-soap was created by 3 Ball Productions — the brainchild of prankster Ashton Kutcher, Jason Goldberg, J.D. Roth, and Todd A. Nelson. The producers previously collaborated on the long-running CW hit Beauty and the Geek and are known for creating [...] Continue reading New TV Land Reality Series “Forever Young” Will Tackle Ageism
Today: Top 5 from Net
- The Trailer for Free Birds Flies is Online
- Jaime Pressly Cuts Her Hair Into a Way-Shorter, Sleek Bob
- Blake Shelton: Danielle Bradbery is the most important artist to walk across the ‘Voice’ stage
- Courtney Stodden: Going From C Cup To Double D ‘Makes Me Feel More Sexy, More Like A Woman’
- Marvel Studios Countdown: What’s the Big Deal with ‘Big Hero 6′?
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- CS Video: The Cast and Crew of Monsters University
Top 10 Most Popular from Web