LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Hollywood amped up the lights and colors at the Oscars on Sunday as leading ladies like Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz and Zoe Saldana donned shimmering metallic gowns to celebrate the big night. The red carpet had less of the restrained elegance of other awards shows this season, and more edgier — and sometimes shocking — choices. “We saw a … Continue reading Stars take fashion risks at amped up Oscars
- ‘Affluenza’ Dad Allegedly Chokes Girlfriend
- Kim Kardashian Wigs Out On Kanye West As Pair Exits ‘Hamilton’ On Broadway
- Lucky To Be Alive! ‘Devious Maids’ Star Sean Flynn Hospitalized After Hit & Run Crash
- ‘Dance Mom’ Feud: Abby Lee Miller Slammed By Her Rival For Fraud Charges
- Dr. Oz Reveals The Truth Behind Charlie Sheen’s Bipolar Claims
- Teresa Begs Her Hard-Drinking Husband Joe To Go To Rehab — ‘I Want Him To Do A Program’
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Samsung Electronics EC-DV180FBPBUS Dual-View Wireless Smart Camera (Black)
- Signs Of A Narcissist! Kanye’s Handwriting Secrets Exposed
- Love Fool? Kylie Jenner Presses Tyga To Propose On Valentine’s Day— Despite Trans Model’s New Cheating Accusations!
- Single Leah’s Heartbreak: Ex Jeremy Is Back With Girlfriend Brooke!