LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Hollywood amped up the lights and colors at the Oscars on Sunday as leading ladies like Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz and Zoe Saldana donned shimmering metallic gowns to celebrate the big night. The red carpet had less of the restrained elegance of other awards shows this season, and more edgier — and sometimes shocking — choices. “We saw a … Continue reading Stars take fashion risks at amped up Oscars
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Nikon COOLPIX B700 Digital Camera Reviews
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Nikon D5300 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Auto Focus-S DX NIKKOR Zoom Lens (Red)(Certified Refurbished) Reviews
- ‘Creepers!’ Rob & Blac Are Following Kim Kardashian, Friend Claims
- Celebrities Who Kept Their Baby Daddies A Mystery!
- Pay Up! Brooke Mueller Claims Charlie Sheen Owes Her $80K In Child Support
- Yolanda Hadid Hints At Causes Of Failed Marriage And Confronts Lisa Vanderpump About Half-Truths On ‘RHOBH!’
- Megan Fox Pregnant With Child No. 3 — Who’s The Daddy?
- Ukrainian Pianist Daughters Double Murder: Cause Of Death Revealed
- Kendall Jenner Films Eerie Video About Connection With Nicole Brown Simpson
- Blac Chyna & Kylie Jenner Catfight Continues After Engagement Shocker