For many years, filmmaker Richard Ayoade was best known, mostly in Britain, for his work with the comedy troupe The Mighty Boosh and the television series “The IT Crowd” as well as his video work with the Arctic Monkeys, but his debut feature Submarine , based on a book by Joe Dunthorne, debuted at the Toronto Film Festival last September to rave reviews before being picked up by The… Continue reading Exclusive: Submarine Director Richard Ayoade
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’
- Blake Shelton sets date for Oklahoma tornado victims benefit concert to air on NBC
- LeAnn Rimes New ‘Just A Girl Like You Video’ — Watch It Here!
- PEOPLE Editors Picks: Our Four Favorite Gowns From Cannes 2013
- ‘Poltergeist’ Reboot May Actually Be a Sequel
- Watch the Trailer for Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
- Quicksilver in ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’: Evan Peters Cast as Magneto’s Son
- From ‘Hairspray’ To A Humiliating Perp Walk: First Photos Of A Handcuffed Amanda Bynes — Wearing A Wig — After New York Drug Bust
- ‘Star Trek 13′: What Will Happen Next?
- Tamra Barney gets ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ wedding spinoff at Bravo
Top 10 Most Popular from Web