Craig Ferguson doesn’t have a band. That’s been a long-running joke of The Late Late Show—he didn’t have a lot of things that most late-night talk shows have. It’s why, among other things, his sidekick is a talking robot skeleton. But on Friday night, Ferguson began his final show with the biggest band of all: A montage of nearly 50 celebrities, all former guests on his show—from Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu to Quentin… Continue reading ‘The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson’ finale recap: Keep bangin’ on
- Caitlyn & Kylie Jenner Show Off Shocking New Hair
- Secrets Of ‘Alaskan Bush People’s Mysterious Past EXPOSED
- Goldie Hawn Flashes Diamond Engagement Ring
- Lindsey Vonn Admits She Still Loves Tiger Woods!
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Back With Scott Disick For The Holidays
- Kardashian-Jenner Clan Puts Aside Differences, Gathers For Thanksgiving — See The Photos!
- Psychic Drops BOMBSHELL About Khloe’s Real Father
- Ben Affleck Has A Crush On Halle Berry
- Kardashians Klash! Rob ‘Disgusted’ With Khloe Over Lamar Odom
- Jenelle Warns Leah: ‘Stay Level-Headed’ If You Want Your Kids Back