Craig Ferguson doesn’t have a band. That’s been a long-running joke of The Late Late Show—he didn’t have a lot of things that most late-night talk shows have. It’s why, among other things, his sidekick is a talking robot skeleton. But on Friday night, Ferguson began his final show with the biggest band of all: A montage of nearly 50 celebrities, all former guests on his show—from Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu to Quentin… Continue reading ‘The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson’ finale recap: Keep bangin’ on
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Nikon COOLPIX B700 Digital Camera Reviews
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Nikon D5300 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Auto Focus-S DX NIKKOR Zoom Lens (Red)(Certified Refurbished) Reviews
- ‘Creepers!’ Rob & Blac Are Following Kim Kardashian, Friend Claims
- Celebrities Who Kept Their Baby Daddies A Mystery!
- Pay Up! Brooke Mueller Claims Charlie Sheen Owes Her $80K In Child Support
- Yolanda Hadid Hints At Causes Of Failed Marriage And Confronts Lisa Vanderpump About Half-Truths On ‘RHOBH!’
- Megan Fox Pregnant With Child No. 3 — Who’s The Daddy?
- Ukrainian Pianist Daughters Double Murder: Cause Of Death Revealed
- Kendall Jenner Films Eerie Video About Connection With Nicole Brown Simpson
- Blac Chyna & Kylie Jenner Catfight Continues After Engagement Shocker