Craig Ferguson doesn’t have a band. That’s been a long-running joke of The Late Late Show—he didn’t have a lot of things that most late-night talk shows have. It’s why, among other things, his sidekick is a talking robot skeleton. But on Friday night, Ferguson began his final show with the biggest band of all: A montage of nearly 50 celebrities, all former guests on his show—from Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu to Quentin… Continue reading ‘The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson’ finale recap: Keep bangin’ on
- Today in Movie Culture: Tributes to Leonard Nimoy
- Marvel Studios Countdown: Will We Ever See ‘Namor,’ Marvel Studio’s Own Aquaman?
- ‘Daredevil”s Drew Goddard to Write and Direct the New Spider-Man Movie
- Bad Call? Bruce Jenner Crash Data Suggests Phone Could Have Caused Crash — As He’s Caught Texting & Driving AGAIN
- Movie News: See New ‘Jurassic World’ Dinosaurs; Kristen Stewart Joins Michelle Williams in Indie Drama
- Nicole Murphy Showing Off Her Bikini Body In Miami Beach
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Baby Won’t Be Having A Playdate With North West — Find Out Why!
- Sesame Street – Elmo’s Potty Time
- Compact Digital Cameras With Zoom – Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)
- She’s Over It! Zendaya Responds To Giuliana Rancic Hair Scandal: “Let’s Let It Go”