He admits women-centric films are his forte but Madhur Bhandarkar doesn’t want to stick to one genre. After a comedy, the filmmaker now wants to direct an intense love story. “I am a great admirer of Raj Khosla and Vijay Anand. Can you believe the same director who made ‘Guide’ also made ‘Jewel Thief’. I’d [...] Continue reading I want to make an intense love story: Bhandarkar
- 'Community' Season 6: Dan Harmon is comfortable in 'eternal limbo'
- Juan Pablo loses out on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ gig
- Movie News: 'Fantastic Four' Dr. Doom Casting; Jamie Foxx and Kevin Hart Teaming Up; New 'Noah' Trailer
- The Word from SXSW: 'Joe' Gives Nicolas Cage the Comeback He Deserves
- The Good, the Bad, the Bogus: Movies Based on TV Shows
- Seven Indian entries shortlisted for Warc Prize for Social Strategy
- Canon PowerShot A4000IS 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens with 720p HD Video Recording and 3.0-Inch LCD (Red)
- Breaking News: Draftfcb simplifies brand to FCB in global name change
- Adfest 2014 – Day 3: JWT India picks up a Gold Lotus
- Polaroid 9.0MP Compact Digital Camera - Orange Reviews
- When One Is NOT Enough: ‘Real Housewife Of New York’ Carole Radziwill Wanted An ‘Open Relationship,’ Ex-Boyfriend Charges!
- 'Divergent' Producer's Diary: The Long Road to Casting Tris & Four (EXCLUSIVE)
- Little People Big World Heartbreak: Wife Amy Is ‘Saddened’ By Separation & Admits ‘It Is Not My Choice’
- ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Is Too Fake! Producers Want New Cast Members To Be REAL Friends With The Ladies
- Liam Neeson Has a Very Good Reason for Not Playing James Bond