Picking up yesterday where we left off with Jon Chu at the American International Toy Fair, we now set our sights on Lorenzo di Bonaventura, the producer of “G.I. Joe: Retaliation,” as well as the first film and the “Transformers” series. I’m a bit of a skeptic after the first film, the financially successful “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra,” failed to resemble anything that would remind one of, you… Continue reading Lorenzo Di Bonaventura, 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Producer, Confirms The Cobra Commander In New Sequel Is 'Different Guy'
- Your Top Three: Action Movies That Still Deserve Sequels
- The Schmoes Know Movie Show: The Top 5 Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies
- Best of the Week: A Tribute to the '80s, Horror Interviews, Arnold Schwarzenegger Showdown, and More
- ‘American Idol’ exit interview: Majesty Rose talks tour, having her own kid’s show — VIDEO
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Ellen Pompeo shares photo with Isaiah Washington back on set
New Releases Movies
- Monster High: Frights, Camera, Action!
- The Princess Diaries: Two-Movie Collection (Three-Disc Combo Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging)
- Pocahontas Two-Movie Special Edition (Pocahontas / Pocahontas II: Journey To A New World) (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging)
- Monster High: Frights, Camera, Action! (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD with UltraViolet)
- Gravity (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Combo Pack)
- Olympus VR-370 16MP Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Silver)
- News Flash: Karan Thapar to move to Headlines Today
- Breaking News: JWT to buy majority stake in Social Wavelength
- Vivitar V7020-BLK Vivicam 7.1 Megapixel Digital Camera with 1.7-Inch LCD (Black)
- Box Office: What's Behind the Surprising Success of 'God's Not Dead'?
- Tiger Woods Ex Rachel Uchitel Dating Baseball Star Bret Boone
- 'Jurassic World' Is Filming at the Honolulu Zoo
- Nigella Lawson In Tears While Talking About Split From Hubby, Domestic Abuse & Drug Use: ‘I’ve Had Better Times’
- A 'Community' Movie Is a Real Possibility Now
- Shia LaBeouf’s Uncle Refuses To Lose: Legal Documents Filed Against Actor To Reverse $800K Settlement