Martin Scorsese’s “Shutter Island” ruled the North American box office for a second consecutive weekend, raking in 22.7 million dollars, final figures showed Monday. The police mystery starring Leonardo DiCaprio has earned 75.5 million dollars since its opening weekend in the United States and Canada, according to data from box office tracking firm Exhibitor Relations. The Bruce … Continue reading 'Shutter Island' storms North American box office
- George Eads exiting ‘CSI’
- Update: ‘Breaking Bad’ Director Lands ‘Wonder Woman’
- ‘Desperate’ Vicki Gunvalson Lying About Tamra Barney To Stir Up Drama
- Movie Pics: Hugh Jackman’s Pirate in ‘Pan’ and a Whole Lot of ‘Goosebumps’ Monsters Revealed
- The Best, Worst & Wackiest Dressed Stars At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Box Office Report: ‘Mockingjay – Part 1′ Tops ‘Transformers’ for Year’s Best Opening Weekend
- Stephen Merchant answers burning questions about ‘Hello Ladies: The Movie’
- Box Office: How Did ‘Dumb and Dumber To’ Overpower ‘Big Hero 6’?
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Cryptic Message About Broken Heart — Have Her & Scott Disick Split?
- The Christmas Card (Hallmark)