It seems Hrithik Roshan carries his relationship with his director beyond the movie sets. Now that “Guzaarish” is over and done with, the actor has not only kept up communication with director Sanjay Leela Bhansali, he even sent an expensive gift on his birthday. A beautiful Cartier watch with best wishes from Hrithik arrived at [...] Continue reading Hrithik gifts Cartier watch to Bhansali on birthday
- DVD Obscura: The Indie and International Movies You Should Watch This Month
- The Last Horror Blog: 'Stake Land' TV Series, 'Stage Fright' Trailer, 'Hellbenders' Review, and More!
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 7, episode 17: Penny faces reality in 'The Friendship Turbulence'
- Our Most Anticipated Movies of the 2014 SXSW Film Festival
- Watch: The Schmoes Review 'Bad Words' and 'Enemy'
- GEC Watch: Zee TV climbs to No. 2; Life OK takes 4th position
- Britannia Cakes plays the temptation factor
- Samsung NX300 20.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Compact Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 20-50mm Lens and 3.3" AMOLED Touch Screen (White)
- Star joins hands with Kyoorius to encourage young designers
- Oscars 2014 live telecast on Star Movies
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Lip Gloss Is Almost Completely Sold Out
- We Don’t Want Your Drama! ‘RHOBH’ Ladies Endorsements Drying Up After ‘Fighting & Ugly Mud-Slinging’
- Who’s That Girl? Farrah Abraham’s Shocking First Modeling Shoot Shows How Much She’s Changed — Thanks To Plastic Surgery!
- ‘RHOBH’ Star Carlton Gebbia Rushed To Hospital In Ambulance After Boozy Dinner
- Terry Gilliam's Sci-Fi Movie, 'Zero Theorem,' Set for Late Summer Release