Julia Roberts thinks her Eat Pray Love heroine Elizabeth Gilbert is an “amazing woman.” Sadly for Everyone’s Favorite “Pretty Woman,” religious film buffs weren’t as impressed with Roberts’ performance in Columbia Pictures’ box office interpretation of the best-selling memoir.The Washington-based Catholic News Service (CNS), the world’s oldest religious news wire, is giving the film a [...] Continue reading Julia Roberts’ “Eat Pray Love” Upsets Catholics
- Box Office Report: ‘Mockingjay – Part 1′ Tops ‘Transformers’ for Year’s Best Opening Weekend
- Stephen Merchant answers burning questions about ‘Hello Ladies: The Movie’
- Box Office: How Did ‘Dumb and Dumber To’ Overpower ‘Big Hero 6’?
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Cryptic Message About Broken Heart — Have Her & Scott Disick Split?
- The Christmas Card (Hallmark)
- ‘Homeland’ casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
- The Last Sci-fi Blog: Why ‘Mockingjay – Part 1′ Is the Science Fiction Movie We Need
- Best of the Week: ‘Running Man’ Sequel, ‘Interstellar’ Prequel, ‘Hunger Games’ Strikes Back and More
- New Movie Posters: ‘Cinderella,’ ‘Home,’ ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ and More
- Could Adam Lanza Have Been Stopped? Sandy Hook Report Cites Missed Chances To Avoid School Massacre, Cites ‘Parental Denial’