One of most anticipated films of last year was “Snowpiercer,” the ambitious adaptation of an obscure French comic book by supremely talented South Korean filmmaker Bong Joon-ho, who was responsible for genuine masterpieces “Memories of Murder,” “The Host,” and “Mother.” Then… things stalled. The movie, which had a largely English-speaking cast (including Chris Evans, John Hurt, Ed Harris, Octavia Spencer, and Tilda Swinton), was deemed “too… Continue reading 'Snowpiercer': Bong Joon-Ho and Harvey Weinstein Reach Ceasefire
- How to Watch a Longer Cut of Quentin Tarantino’s ‘The Hateful Eight’ Two Weeks Early
- Today in Movie Culture: Jared Leto’s Disguise at Comic-Con, Mattel Hoverboard Commercial and More
- Exclusive: See the Crazy Way They Created “Abstract Thought” in Pixar’s ‘Inside Out’
- Bye Bye, Boy Toy? Kris Jenner’s Mom Threatens To Ruin Daughter’s Relationship With Corey Gamble — Inside The Feud
- Movie News: Hey Marvel, Bryan Cranston Wants to Be Your Next Villain; Vin Diesel Announces ‘XXX 3′ Director
- Bar Fight! Charlie Sheen Dragged Out Of Pub In A Headlock After Fight With Bass Player!
- Jab At Anna? Michelle Duggar Gives Out Sex Advice, Urges Pregnant Wives To Make Effort To Meet Their Husbands’ Needs
- Top Fall Fashion Trends
- Examining ‘Bone Tomahawk’ and Its Place Among the Weirdest Westerns in Film History
- Variety Celebrates Women In Power!