German celebrity gossip magazine Neon admitted Friday it had published five made-up interviews since 2004 with stars such as Beyonce, Christina Aguilera and Snoop Doggy Dog. In a message published on its Internet site, Neon said it “apologised to its readers and the artists concerned” for the fictitious articles and stressed it had fired the journalist responsible. The scandal came … Continue reading German celebrity magazine admits fake interviews
Today: Top 5 from Net
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- CS Video: The Cast and Crew of Monsters University
- Chic Clicks: Miss USA Erin Brady’s a Hometown Beauty; Plus: Is Kate Moss Posing for Playboy?
- John Hurt joins Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Strain’ pilot
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single From ‘Smurfs 2′ Soundtrack — Listen Here!
- ‘Prometheus’ Sequel Gets a New Writer
- Vote: Which Fall Trends Are You Excited to Try?
Top 10 Most Popular from Web