Already serving time in jail for raping and torturing a woman, 40-year-old actor Joseph Hyungmin Son is the top suspect in the murder of his 50-year-old cellmate. Son — who starred as Random Task in ‘Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery,’ a play on the ‘Goldfinger’ character Odd Job — was sentenced to life in prison last month after being convicted of felony torture, a charge that stemmed… Continue reading Jailed 'Austin Powers' Actor Allegedly Killed Cellmate
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- CS Video: The Cast and Crew of Monsters University
- Chic Clicks: Miss USA Erin Brady’s a Hometown Beauty; Plus: Is Kate Moss Posing for Playboy?
- John Hurt joins Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Strain’ pilot
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single From ‘Smurfs 2′ Soundtrack — Listen Here!
- ‘Prometheus’ Sequel Gets a New Writer
- Vote: Which Fall Trends Are You Excited to Try?
- Weekend Movies: ‘Man of Steel,’ ‘This Is the End,’ & ‘The Bling Ring’ (VIDEO)
- Real Housewives, Fake Scenes: New York Cast Caught On Camera Staging Scenes For Show
Top 10 Most Popular from Web