The second episode of Pretty Little Liars‘ already rapturously juicy second season just aired last night, and it seems that we’re no where closer to figuring out the series’ central mystery concerning the identity of the elusive “A,” the mysterious “shim” that has been terrorizing the foursome at the center of the show via text and… Continue reading ‘Pretty Little Liars’: Will we find out who ‘A’ is this season? We have your answer!
- What Do an Alien Teacher, a Deranged Talking Cat and Matt Damon Have in Common?
- Scott Who? Sexy Kourtney Kardashian Poses Nude For Vanity Fair –– See Her Stunning Shots!
- Guess How Much Carrie Fisher’s ‘Slave Leia’ Costume Sold For at Auction
- 4 Reasons ‘The Devil’s Candy’ Should Be on Every Horror Fan’s Radar
- Today in Movie Culture: Honest ‘Aladdin’ Trailer, Make Your Own ‘Star Wars’ Kylo Ren Costume and More
- Shut Up Or I’ll Sue! Brooks Ayers Sends Meghan Edmonds Legal Letter Over Cancer Fakery Comments — ‘RHOC’ Star’s Threats Exposed
- These Three 15-second ‘Steve Jobs’ Reviews Show You What It Feels Like to Watch the Movie
- Looks Like ‘Straight Outta Compton”s F. Gary Gray Will Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8′
- Marvel Studios Countdown: Superhero Fatigue and What Marvel Is Doing to Fight It
- The Best (and Craziest) Science Fiction Films at Fantastic Fest 2015