Here’s a kooky riddle for you, just in time for All Hallow’s Eve…. Did a time traveler end up in a Charlie Chaplin film? One Irish filmmaker thinks so. After checking out the DVD extras that accompanied Chaplin’s 1928 silent film The Circus, George Clarke, a father-of-two from Northern Ireland, insists he spotted a woman [...] Continue reading Charlie Chaplin Time Traveler? How Did Cellphone-Wielding Woman End Up In Chaplin’s “The Circus?”
- The Best of 2014: What’s Your Favorite Biopic?
- ‘[REC] 4: Apocalypse’ Director Jaume Balagueró Lines Up a Bank Robbery Thriller, Plus a New Horror Movie
- Yahoo CEO Wouldn’t Hire Gwyneth Paltrow Because She Didn’t Finish College
- Find Out Why Charlie Sheen Is Reprising His ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’ Character
- Amy Brenneman to reprise her ‘Reign’ role as Marie de Guise — exclusive
- Compact Digital Camera With Wifi – Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP CMOS Smart WiFi & NFC Compact Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 9-27mm Lens and 3″ Flip Up LCD Touch Screen (Black)
- Comics on Film: Andrew Garfield and the Tangled Future of the ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ Franchise
- The Geek Beat: Four Things I Want for Christmas from Geeky Movies
- ‘Very Disappointing!’ ‘The Interview’ Star Charles Chun Reacts To Controversial Film Being Pulled By Sony
- The Best of 2014: What’s Your Favorite Horror Movie?