Here’s a kooky riddle for you, just in time for All Hallow’s Eve…. Did a time traveler end up in a Charlie Chaplin film? One Irish filmmaker thinks so. After checking out the DVD extras that accompanied Chaplin’s 1928 silent film The Circus, George Clarke, a father-of-two from Northern Ireland, insists he spotted a woman [...] Continue reading Charlie Chaplin Time Traveler? How Did Cellphone-Wielding Woman End Up In Chaplin’s “The Circus?”
- 'Yeezus' Trailer: Get a Glimpse of Kanye West's Mysterious Movie
- ‘Oz’ actor to star in ‘Breaking Bad’ creator’s new CBS drama
- Jimmy Kimmel's 2014 'After the Oscars' movie trailer: Watch a sneak peek
- The Schmoes Know Movie Show: The Top 5 Harold Ramis Movies
- Best of the Week: New 'Star Wars' Villain, 'Inception' Board Game, Best Picture Viewing Guide and More
- &Pictures lines up Sunday dose of ‘Hollywood in Hindi’
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS 10.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Silver)
- MSLGROUP’s Renee Wilson to head PR Jury at Cannes Lions
- ‘No ullu banaoing. What an Idea, Sirjee!’
- Mohanlal joins hands with Star India’s Satyamev Jayate
- ‘Modern Family’ Star Ariel Winter’s Mother Ordered To Turn Over Daughter’s Money To Her Dad
- Vincent D'Onofrio Is the Villain in 'Jurassic World'
- Rihanna Or Bust! Chris Brown Dumps GF Karrueche Tran After Rekindling Flirtation With His Ex
- Bad Checks, Fake Bank Accounts & Stolen Cars: Inside Claims That Phaedra Parks Oversaw ‘Criminal Enterprise’ – So Scandalous, She Sued!
- Orson Welles's 'Citizen Kane' Script Could Be Yours for Just $30K