Here’s a kooky riddle for you, just in time for All Hallow’s Eve…. Did a time traveler end up in a Charlie Chaplin film? One Irish filmmaker thinks so. After checking out the DVD extras that accompanied Chaplin’s 1928 silent film The Circus, George Clarke, a father-of-two from Northern Ireland, insists he spotted a woman […] Continue reading Charlie Chaplin Time Traveler? How Did Cellphone-Wielding Woman End Up In Chaplin’s “The Circus?”
- How to Watch a Longer Cut of Quentin Tarantino’s ‘The Hateful Eight’ Two Weeks Early
- Today in Movie Culture: Jared Leto’s Disguise at Comic-Con, Mattel Hoverboard Commercial and More
- Exclusive: See the Crazy Way They Created “Abstract Thought” in Pixar’s ‘Inside Out’
- Bye Bye, Boy Toy? Kris Jenner’s Mom Threatens To Ruin Daughter’s Relationship With Corey Gamble — Inside The Feud
- Movie News: Hey Marvel, Bryan Cranston Wants to Be Your Next Villain; Vin Diesel Announces ‘XXX 3′ Director
- Bar Fight! Charlie Sheen Dragged Out Of Pub In A Headlock After Fight With Bass Player!
- Jab At Anna? Michelle Duggar Gives Out Sex Advice, Urges Pregnant Wives To Make Effort To Meet Their Husbands’ Needs
- Top Fall Fashion Trends
- Examining ‘Bone Tomahawk’ and Its Place Among the Weirdest Westerns in Film History
- Variety Celebrates Women In Power!