Apologies to David Bowie for this week’s title, but there were — as with any book-to-screen adaptation — several differences between the book and what was portrayed on screen in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1. Now, certainly no one expects every scene exactly as written in a novel to make it to the screen; inevitably things need to be condensed or left out all… Continue reading 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' Countdown: Chh-Chhh-Chh-Changes to the Script
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Samsung Electronics EC-DV180FBPBUS Dual-View Wireless Smart Camera (Black)
- Signs Of A Narcissist! Kanye’s Handwriting Secrets Exposed
- Love Fool? Kylie Jenner Presses Tyga To Propose On Valentine’s Day— Despite Trans Model’s New Cheating Accusations!
- Single Leah’s Heartbreak: Ex Jeremy Is Back With Girlfriend Brooke!
- Angelina Jolie Debuts RADICAL Full Back Tattoo — Brad Gets Matching Ink
- Nicole & O.J. Simpson Vacation With Kris Jenner & Kardashians Weeks Before Murder
- Former Sex Symbol Johnny Depp Spotted With Yellow Teeth
- Sheree Whitfield Defends NeNe Leakes Against Kenya Moore
- Whodunit? Teresa Giudice’s Lawyer Cracks Down on Scandalous Prison Photo Leak
- ‘The Challenge’ Host & BMX Legend Dave Mirra Kills Himself