The director of late actor Gary Coleman’s last film ‘Midgets vs. Mascot’ has threatened a site with legal action after it released a video showing the star’s private parts. According to TMZ.com, the site kikster.com had leaked the footage, and now Ron Carlson, the man who directed the documentary from which the clip was taken, [...] Continue reading It costs $10 million to see Gary Coleman’s private parts
- Comics on Film: The Evolution of the Superhero Movie
- 'Aliens,' 'Star Wars' and the Biggest Moments for Geek Films at the Oscars
- Your Top Three: Favorite Best Picture Oscar Winners
- ‘Psych’ First Look: Lassie’s baby arrives! — EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
- People Were Jumping Out of Their Seats After Reading M. Night Shyamalan's Latest Movie
- Here's the Real Con Artist Behind Christian Bale's 'American Hustle' Character (VIDEO)
- ‘Litigation For Scientology Is A Blood Sport’: Monique Rathbun Files Motion To Hold Church In Contempt Over Their ‘Abuse’ During Case
- Excuses, Excuses: RHOA’s Peter Thomas Claims He’s Not Behind On His Rent — But His Landlord IS!
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Gravity,' 'Nebraska,' 'Thor: The Dark World'
- ‘RHONY’ Beauty Aviva Drescher Hits The Bookshelves With ‘Leggy Blonde’