Sure, you love renting movies, but you haven’t been buying too many of them lately. The DVD business is dying, and not even Blu-ray may be able to save it. But the major studios, along with Walmart (the top retailer of DVDs), think they’ve figured out a way to get you buying movies again. It’s called “disc-to-digital,” and it involves charging you a couple extra bucks to turn DVDs you… Continue reading Coverting DVDs To Digital: Will You Pay Extra To Make Your Collection Streaming?
Today: Top 5 from Net
- ‘The World’s End’ Trailer: Pints, Pals, and Killer Robots!
- Michael Douglas On Kissing Matt Damon: ‘I Would Tease Which Flavor Lip Gloss He’d Like For Me To Use’
- Helen Mirren Grants Dying Child’s Wish, Has Tea With Him as Queen Elizabeth
- Catherine Giudici: ‘Sean Loves’ My New Ombré Hair Color
- Disney Channel pulls ‘Jessie’ episode after gluten-intolerance jokes spark controversy
- Is ‘Jurassic Park 4′ a Reboot? Yes, According to Sam Neill
- ‘Grimm’ bosses tease the ‘bigger, more global’ problems Nick faces in season 2 finale
- Nikki Sixx Takes Another Shot At Kim Kardashian’s Insensitivity During Oklahoma Tornado
- ‘Return of the Jedi’: 25 Things You Didn’t Know About the Original ‘Star Wars’ Trilogy Finale
- Spike Jonze’s Her Get a Release Date
Top 10 Most Popular from Web