The Super Bowl isn’t the only big game on Sunday. Animal Planet’s Puppy Bowl IX premieres at 3 p.m. ET, and the hedgehog cheerleaders and aren’t the only new additions. There’s more cameras than ever before — in the puppy hot tub and embedded in the chew toys. For the second year, actor and voice-over artist Dan Schachner (who… Continue reading Puppy Bowl referee Dan Schachner talks flags, cleanups, and excessive cuteness
- Michelle Obama will appear on 'Parks and Recreation's' Season 6 finale
- How To Watch The Oscars Live Online, Plus: 10 Little-Known Oscar Facts You Probably Didn't Know
- Comics on Film: The Evolution of the Superhero Movie
- 'Aliens,' 'Star Wars' and the Biggest Moments for Geek Films at the Oscars
- Your Top Three: Favorite Best Picture Oscar Winners
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS 10.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Silver)
- MSLGROUP’s Renee Wilson to head PR Jury at Cannes Lions
- ‘No ullu banaoing. What an Idea, Sirjee!’
- Mohanlal joins hands with Star India’s Satyamev Jayate
- Breaking News: Two Indians make it to 2014 AME Grand Jury
- Three’s A Crowd, Again: ‘Sentimental’ Rihanna Texting Chris Brown, Spending Time With Drake
- Here's the Real Con Artist Behind Christian Bale's 'American Hustle' Character (VIDEO)
- ‘Litigation For Scientology Is A Blood Sport’: Monique Rathbun Files Motion To Hold Church In Contempt Over Their ‘Abuse’ During Case
- Excuses, Excuses: RHOA’s Peter Thomas Claims He’s Not Behind On His Rent — But His Landlord IS!
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Gravity,' 'Nebraska,' 'Thor: The Dark World'