UPDATE: Dunn has been found guilty on four charges, three counts of attempted second degree murder for shooting at other teens in car and one count of firing a gun into a car. He’ll be sentenced on those convictions at a later time, and faces up to 60 years in prison. A mistrial was declared on the first-degree murder count for the shooting death of… Continue reading ‘Loud Music’ Murder Trial: Jury Deadlocked On First-Degree Murder Charge, Has Verdicts On Four Other Counts
- Love Fool? Kylie Jenner Presses Tyga To Propose On Valentine’s Day— Despite Trans Model’s New Cheating Accusations!
- Single Leah’s Heartbreak: Ex Jeremy Is Back With Girlfriend Brooke!
- Angelina Jolie Debuts RADICAL Full Back Tattoo — Brad Gets Matching Ink
- Nicole & O.J. Simpson Vacation With Kris Jenner & Kardashians Weeks Before Murder
- Former Sex Symbol Johnny Depp Spotted With Yellow Teeth
- Sheree Whitfield Defends NeNe Leakes Against Kenya Moore
- Whodunit? Teresa Giudice’s Lawyer Cracks Down on Scandalous Prison Photo Leak
- ‘The Challenge’ Host & BMX Legend Dave Mirra Kills Himself
- Closer To Justice! Why Bill Cosby’s Luck May Have Run Out
- Javi Leaves! Kailyn’s Kids ‘Struggling’ With Missing Their Dad