UPDATE: Dunn has been found guilty on four charges, three counts of attempted second degree murder for shooting at other teens in car and one count of firing a gun into a car. He’ll be sentenced on those convictions at a later time, and faces up to 60 years in prison. A mistrial was declared on the first-degree murder count for the shooting death of… Continue reading ‘Loud Music’ Murder Trial: Jury Deadlocked On First-Degree Murder Charge, Has Verdicts On Four Other Counts
- Movie News: Michael Bay Readies War Drama ’13 Hours;’ First Spectacular TV Spots for ‘Exodus: Gods and Kings’
- ‘He Said He’d Pay Her’: How ‘Manipulative’ Hank Baskett Tried To Cover Up The Transsexual Scandal — Model’s Best Friend Tells All In Video Confession
- Comics on Film: Everything You Need to Know About Marvel’s Big Phase 3 Plans
- The Horror-Slasher Showdown: Who Is the Greatest Horror-Movie Killer?
- Kyra Sedgwick to star in, produce HBO comedy about ex-nun
- Halloween Costumes Movie Nerds Wore in the ’70s and ’80s
- ‘Damaging’ For Kids? Critics Launch Online Petition To Pull Kardashian Kids Clothing From Babies “R” Us: Over 1,000 Signatures So Far!
- First Look at ‘Terminator: Genisys’ Reveals The Movie’s Big Twist
- Compact Digital Camera With Wifi – Samsung NX1100 – Smart Wi-Fi Compact Interchangeable-Lens 20.3MP CMOS Digital Camera with 20-50mm Lens – White (Certified Refurbished)
- You Have to Watch the Hilarious Opening Scene of ‘What We Do in the Shadows’