Despite having not yet opened in either Japan or China, “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo” has already earned $ 167 million worldwide — a pretty great number for a film that many hysterics continue to call a “box-office disappointment.” Unfortunately, for Team “Tattoo” those lofty global figures won’t get a jolt from the 1.17 billion people that call India home; the local ratings board there has deemed “Dragon Tattoo”… Continue reading 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' India Release Canceled After Local Censor Board Deemed Film 'Unsuitable'
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Pregnant Halle Berry Takes Nahla To Get Her Passport Photo
- CS Video: Will and Jaden Smith on After Earth
- ‘Fresh Prince’ reunion: Will Smith does theme song rap with Alfonso Ribeiro and DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space
- Red Carpet Trend Report: The Scoop on Daring Necklines, Bright-Colored Footwear and Sequin Overkill
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’
- Blake Shelton sets date for Oklahoma tornado victims benefit concert to air on NBC
- LeAnn Rimes New ‘Just A Girl Like You Video’ — Watch It Here!
- PEOPLE Editors Picks: Our Four Favorite Gowns From Cannes 2013
- ‘Poltergeist’ Reboot May Actually Be a Sequel
Top 10 Most Popular from Web