Despite having not yet opened in either Japan or China, “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo” has already earned $ 167 million worldwide — a pretty great number for a film that many hysterics continue to call a “box-office disappointment.” Unfortunately, for Team “Tattoo” those lofty global figures won’t get a jolt from the 1.17 billion people that call India home; the local ratings board there has deemed “Dragon Tattoo”… Continue reading 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' India Release Canceled After Local Censor Board Deemed Film 'Unsuitable'
- Five Obscure Christmas Movies You Totally Have to Watch
- Amy Adams addresses her ‘Today’ show interview cancellation: ‘I still don’t understand’
- What Is Your Movie Tradition on Christmas?
- Watch the ‘Christmas Story’ Frozen-Tongue Scene Re-created on a New York Subway
- Jessa Vs. Jill … Again! Duggar Sisters Feuding Over Whose Home Is Bigger
- VHX Is Offering These Three Great, Nerdy Documentaries for One Low Price
- New VOD and Streaming Movies, Plus: Find ‘Gone Girl’ at Home Three Weeks Before Disc
- ‘Legend of Korra’ creators: Yep, Asami and Korra are a couple
- ‘Years’ Of Suffering: Charlie Sheen’s Ex Brett Rossi Reveals Secret Demons That Drove Her To The Hospital
- The 10 Biggest “Winners” of 2014: Marvel Studios, Shailene Woodley, Channing Tatum and More