Sometimes, a location stops being a setting and starts being a character. You see this happen to New York City in the films of Woody Allen and Martin Scorsese, and you see it happen to Los Angeles in the films of Paul Thomas Anderson and Robert Altman, to give you just two examples. The nature of those cities can be seen and (metaphorically) smelled and felt in every frame of… Continue reading How SXSW 2013 Helped Define the "Austin Movie"
Today: Top 5 from Net
- PEOPLE Editors Picks: Our Four Favorite Gowns From Cannes 2013
- ‘Poltergeist’ Reboot May Actually Be a Sequel
- Watch the Trailer for Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
- Quicksilver in ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’: Evan Peters Cast as Magneto’s Son
- From ‘Hairspray’ To A Humiliating Perp Walk: First Photos Of A Handcuffed Amanda Bynes — Wearing A Wig — After New York Drug Bust
- ‘Star Trek 13′: What Will Happen Next?
- Tamra Barney gets ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ wedding spinoff at Bravo
- The Most Ridiculous Decisions People Make Throughout the ‘Fast and Furious’ Series
- Chic Clicks: Amanda Seyfried’s New Givenchy Campaign; Plus, Jessica Chastain Brings Her Purple Spanx to Cannes
- Weekend Movies: ‘The Hangover 3,’ ‘Fast & Furious 6,’ & ‘Epic’ (VIDEO)
Top 10 Most Popular from Web