The lunatic responsible for the takeover at Discovery Channel Headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland Wednesday has been identified as James Jay Lee, a slightly-disturbed, “Save-The-Planet” zealot with a history of protesting against the Discovery Channel and loitering outside the network’s central offices at Georgia Ave. and Colesville Rd. in suburban Washington. In 2008, Lee […] Continue reading James Jay Lee Is Discovery Channel Gunman
- What Do an Alien Teacher, a Deranged Talking Cat and Matt Damon Have in Common?
- Scott Who? Sexy Kourtney Kardashian Poses Nude For Vanity Fair –– See Her Stunning Shots!
- Guess How Much Carrie Fisher’s ‘Slave Leia’ Costume Sold For at Auction
- 4 Reasons ‘The Devil’s Candy’ Should Be on Every Horror Fan’s Radar
- Today in Movie Culture: Honest ‘Aladdin’ Trailer, Make Your Own ‘Star Wars’ Kylo Ren Costume and More
- Shut Up Or I’ll Sue! Brooks Ayers Sends Meghan Edmonds Legal Letter Over Cancer Fakery Comments — ‘RHOC’ Star’s Threats Exposed
- These Three 15-second ‘Steve Jobs’ Reviews Show You What It Feels Like to Watch the Movie
- Looks Like ‘Straight Outta Compton”s F. Gary Gray Will Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8′
- Marvel Studios Countdown: Superhero Fatigue and What Marvel Is Doing to Fight It
- The Best (and Craziest) Science Fiction Films at Fantastic Fest 2015