Underneath all that makeup and day-old funk, Courtney Love is such an effin’ lady! Courtney, 45, looked flawless and almost unrecognizable in a semi-sheer Givenchy gown as she attended Marina Abramovic’s “The Artist is Present” Exhibition Closing Party — hosted by Givenchy — at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City on Tuesday. Continue reading Courtney Love Cleaned, Scrubbed, & Disinfected For Art Exhibit
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’
- Blake Shelton sets date for Oklahoma tornado victims benefit concert to air on NBC
- LeAnn Rimes New ‘Just A Girl Like You Video’ — Watch It Here!
- PEOPLE Editors Picks: Our Four Favorite Gowns From Cannes 2013
- ‘Poltergeist’ Reboot May Actually Be a Sequel
- Watch the Trailer for Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
- Quicksilver in ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’: Evan Peters Cast as Magneto’s Son
- From ‘Hairspray’ To A Humiliating Perp Walk: First Photos Of A Handcuffed Amanda Bynes — Wearing A Wig — After New York Drug Bust
- ‘Star Trek 13′: What Will Happen Next?
- Tamra Barney gets ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ wedding spinoff at Bravo
Top 10 Most Popular from Web