The moody appeal of Robert Pattinson is given a better showcase in 'Remember Me,' thanks to his chemistry with co-star Emilie de Ravin. While the couple gives off an natural, romantic spark, it is squandered by a wildly melodramatic script with a jarring, uncomfortable twist.
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘Avengers,’ ‘The Empire Strikes Back,’ ‘Blade Runner,’ ‘Interstellar’ and More
- Team Bruce! Kim Kardashian: ‘We Support’ Jenner During His TRANSformation ‘Journey’
- What’s the Best Movie to Watch When You’re Snowed-In?
- ‘Agent Carter’ bosses answer burning questions
- Surprise: ‘Mission: Impossible 5′ is Coming Out This Summer Instead of Christmas
- Emma Watson Will be Belle in a Live-Action ‘Beauty and the Beast’ for Disney
- Kim Kardashian Secrets Spilled: Ex-Housekeeper Reveals All The Scandalous Details About TV First Family’s Shocking Habits
- Batman vs. Robin (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD UltraViolet Combo Pack)
- Sundance Today: Brad Pitt and James Franco Walk the Red Carpet; ‘Diary of a Teenage Girl’ Stirs Divided Reactions
- HBO is auctioning off Richard Harrow’s mask and more from ‘Boardwalk Empire’