The moody appeal of Robert Pattinson is given a better showcase in 'Remember Me,' thanks to his chemistry with co-star Emilie de Ravin. While the couple gives off an natural, romantic spark, it is squandered by a wildly melodramatic script with a jarring, uncomfortable twist.
- What Movie Family Would You Like to Eat Thanksgiving Dinner With?
- Movie News: New ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Images; Natalie Portman Touted for Steve Jobs Biopic
- Move Over Kim And Khloe! Kardashian BFF Brittny Gastineau Has Found New Love On The Basketball Court
- Watch Megan Fox Get Fiesty About New Yorkers During the Filming of ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet)
- The YA Countdown: ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1’ Fan Review
- ‘Survivor’ host Jeff Probst reveals how he orders the votes at Tribal Council
- Interview: Director Jennifer Kent on ‘The Babadook,’ This Year’s Breakout Horror Movie
- Guillermo del Toro Reveals Story and Casting Details for ‘Pacific Rim 2′
- More Duggar Fakery! Daughter Jana Secretly Edited Out Of ’19 Kids’ Episode — The Reason Why Exposed