Cynthia Bailey‘s husband Peter Thomas became the latest cast member of Real Housewives of Atlanta to be named in a lawsuit last week, when radio detection and ranging reported that he was being sued by his landlord for nearly $ 100,000 in unpaid back rent. At the time, Thomas insisted it was only a “misunderstanding,” but now, he’s offering up an explanation: According to Thomas, he has always… Continue reading Excuses, Excuses: RHOA’s Peter Thomas Claims He’s Not Behind On His Rent — But His Landlord IS!
- Royal Baby: Photos Of Princess Charlotte’s Christening — A Family Affair!
- Distracted? Doctor Denies Taking Selfies With Joan Rivers During Operation — Throat Specialist Speaks
- Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
- Actress Diana Douglas Dead At 92– Mother Of Michael Douglas, Ex-Wife Of Kirk
- Today in 4th of July Themed Movie Culture: ‘American Girl Dolls: The Action Movie,’ Honest ‘Independence Day’ Trailer and More
- True Detective: Paranoid Kylie Jenner Spying on Tyga Amid Cheating Rumors
- Best of the Week: Paul Thomas Anderson Takes On a Fairy Tale, Exclusive ‘Sicario’ Loteria Cards and More
- The Last Sci-Fi Blog: 5 Things to Love (and 5 Things to Hate) About ‘Terminator Genisys’
- Movie News: First Look at Kurt Russell and Samuel L. Jackson in ‘Hateful Eight,’ Plus New Look at Jennifer Lawrence in ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2′
- Kourtney Betrayed Again! Scott Disick Caught With Yet Another Sexy Brunette In Monaco — 15 Shocking Photos