Cynthia Bailey‘s husband Peter Thomas became the latest cast member of Real Housewives of Atlanta to be named in a lawsuit last week, when radio detection and ranging reported that he was being sued by his landlord for nearly $ 100,000 in unpaid back rent. At the time, Thomas insisted it was only a “misunderstanding,” but now, he’s offering up an explanation: According to Thomas, he has always… Continue reading Excuses, Excuses: RHOA’s Peter Thomas Claims He’s Not Behind On His Rent — But His Landlord IS!
- Compact Digital Cameras With Viewfinder – Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP CMOS Smart WiFi & NFC Compact Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 9mm Lens and 3″ Flip Up LCD Touch Screen (White)
- Weekend Box Office: ‘American Sniper’ Blows Past Competition For Second Straight Weekend
- Nick Cannon Arrives At The Playboy Super Bowl XLIX Party
- The Best Movie Trailers of the Week
- Jennifer Aniston Attends The Hennessy VIP Post-Party
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘Star Wars’ Costumes, ‘Batman’ iPhone, ‘Harry Potter’ Meets ‘Scott Pilgrim’ and More
- Watch: The Top 5 Time-Travel Devices in Movies
- Last-Ditch Effort? US Government Attempts To Bar Prince Andrew ‘Sex Slave’ Virginia Roberts From Epstein Case With Shocking New Filing
- Best of the Week: Sundance, the First ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer, Female ‘Ghostbusters’ Cast
- Is 2015 the Year of the Funny Documentary?