Cynthia Bailey‘s husband Peter Thomas became the latest cast member of Real Housewives of Atlanta to be named in a lawsuit last week, when radio detection and ranging reported that he was being sued by his landlord for nearly $ 100,000 in unpaid back rent. At the time, Thomas insisted it was only a “misunderstanding,” but now, he’s offering up an explanation: According to Thomas, he has always… Continue reading Excuses, Excuses: RHOA’s Peter Thomas Claims He’s Not Behind On His Rent — But His Landlord IS!
- Compact Digital Cameras With Viewfinder – Samsung WB350F 16.2MP CMOS Smart WiFi & NFC Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom and 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- ‘The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson’ finale recap: Keep bangin’ on
- Duggar Social Media Cold War Thaws: Jill Finally Starts Following Sister Jessa On Twitter After Their Sibling Rivalry; And She Adds Ben Seewald, Too!
- Poster-Crop Quiz: Can You Guess These Movies from ‘The Hobbit’ Stars?
- Best of the Week: Favorite 2014 Movies, J.R.R. Tolkien’s Idea of Christmas and More
- Crisis Talks? CIA Agent’s Secret Meeting With Sony Exec Revealed In Leaked Emails
- The Schmoes Present: The Top 5 Ben Stiller Movies
- Hulu acquires exclusive rights to stream ‘Fargo’ season 1
- 25 Things You Might Not Know About ‘The Hobbit’
- Toxic Love: 25 Incidents That Rocked Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick’s Relationship