Actor Ezra Miller is laying on a king-sized bed — puffy white comforter over half his body, shirt unbuttoned, Sigur Ros playing on his iPod dock — waxing poetic about the fact that he’s conducting all of his interviews in promotion for his latest film, “The Perks of Being a Wallflower,” from the comfort of his own mattress. “If we could bring more beds to conflict zones, it could be… Continue reading Ezra Miller, 'Perks Of Being A Wallflower' Star, On Teen Angst And The Importance Of Beds
- Teresa Begs Her Hard-Drinking Husband Joe To Go To Rehab — ‘I Want Him To Do A Program’
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Samsung Electronics EC-DV180FBPBUS Dual-View Wireless Smart Camera (Black)
- Signs Of A Narcissist! Kanye’s Handwriting Secrets Exposed
- Love Fool? Kylie Jenner Presses Tyga To Propose On Valentine’s Day— Despite Trans Model’s New Cheating Accusations!
- Single Leah’s Heartbreak: Ex Jeremy Is Back With Girlfriend Brooke!
- Angelina Jolie Debuts RADICAL Full Back Tattoo — Brad Gets Matching Ink
- Nicole & O.J. Simpson Vacation With Kris Jenner & Kardashians Weeks Before Murder
- Former Sex Symbol Johnny Depp Spotted With Yellow Teeth
- Sheree Whitfield Defends NeNe Leakes Against Kenya Moore
- Whodunit? Teresa Giudice’s Lawyer Cracks Down on Scandalous Prison Photo Leak