On Feb. 8, longtime adventurer John Fairfax passed away at age 74 and his New York Times obituary has bested even the most ambitious bucket lists. Filled with amazing character details — traversing oceans via rowboats, jaguar-as-hemlock suicide attempts — the obit compares him to the heroes of Graham Greene, Hemingway and Ian Fleming. But, for the movie-literate, one might imagine being told these tales in the velvety narration of… Continue reading John Fairfax Or 'The Royal Tenenbaums': Comparing Adventurer's Obituary With Wes Anderson's Eccentric Family
Today: Top 5 from Net
- John Hurt joins Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Strain’ pilot
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single From ‘Smurfs 2′ Soundtrack — Listen Here!
- ‘Prometheus’ Sequel Gets a New Writer
- Vote: Which Fall Trends Are You Excited to Try?
- Weekend Movies: ‘Man of Steel,’ ‘This Is the End,’ & ‘The Bling Ring’ (VIDEO)
- Real Housewives, Fake Scenes: New York Cast Caught On Camera Staging Scenes For Show
- What’s Your Best Movie Memory With Your Father?
- The Trailer for Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street!
- Henry Cavill: 5 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About the ‘Man of Steel’ Star
- Chris Cuomo starts CNN’s ‘New Day’
Top 10 Most Popular from Web