Fernando Meirelles never intended to be an international sensation, but that’s what happened after his film “City of God” took the world by storm. The epic drama about growing up in the heart of organized crime in Rio de Janeiro, netted Meirelles an Oscar nomination for Best Director. He followed that up with “The Constant Gardener,” which earned Academy gold for its star Rachel Weisz. And now he’s attempting his… Continue reading Fernando Meirelles, '360' Director, On Making Likable Dark Characters And The Impact of 'City of God'
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Which Other Justice League Characters Must Show Up in the ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Movie?
- News Nation exit poll says 4-0 for BJP
- Ben Affleck Talks Batman, Internet Backlash and ‘Daredevil’ Regrets in New Interview
- Steve Carell’s ‘Anchorman’ Audition Tape Is Funnier Than Most Completed Comedies
- Brie Larson, Emilia Clarke Up for Sarah Connor Role in ‘Terminator’ Reboot: Report
- National Board of Review Awards 2013: Winners Revealed
- Autopsy Results Due, Rock Pays Homage: 5 New Developments In Paul Walker’s Death
- New on DVD/Blu-ray: ‘The Wolverine’ Slices Home with a Superior Unrated Edition
- Your Favorite Thing(s) Today: Two Fantastic Year-End Videos Look Back at the Movies of 2013
- ‘Doctor Who: The Movie,’ ‘Star Wars,’ Spider-Man, Batman vs. Superman and More Geeky Things to Buy This Month
Top 10 Most Popular from Web