Fernando Meirelles never intended to be an international sensation, but that’s what happened after his film “City of God” took the world by storm. The epic drama about growing up in the heart of organized crime in Rio de Janeiro, netted Meirelles an Oscar nomination for Best Director. He followed that up with “The Constant Gardener,” which earned Academy gold for its star Rachel Weisz. And now he’s attempting his… Continue reading Fernando Meirelles, '360' Director, On Making Likable Dark Characters And The Impact of 'City of God'
- 'Community' Season 6: Dan Harmon is comfortable in 'eternal limbo'
- Juan Pablo loses out on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ gig
- Movie News: 'Fantastic Four' Dr. Doom Casting; Jamie Foxx and Kevin Hart Teaming Up; New 'Noah' Trailer
- The Word from SXSW: 'Joe' Gives Nicolas Cage the Comeback He Deserves
- The Good, the Bad, the Bogus: Movies Based on TV Shows
- Seven Indian entries shortlisted for Warc Prize for Social Strategy
- Canon PowerShot A4000IS 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens with 720p HD Video Recording and 3.0-Inch LCD (Red)
- Breaking News: Draftfcb simplifies brand to FCB in global name change
- Adfest 2014 – Day 3: JWT India picks up a Gold Lotus
- Polaroid 9.0MP Compact Digital Camera - Orange Reviews
- When One Is NOT Enough: ‘Real Housewife Of New York’ Carole Radziwill Wanted An ‘Open Relationship,’ Ex-Boyfriend Charges!
- 'Divergent' Producer's Diary: The Long Road to Casting Tris & Four (EXCLUSIVE)
- Little People Big World Heartbreak: Wife Amy Is ‘Saddened’ By Separation & Admits ‘It Is Not My Choice’
- ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Is Too Fake! Producers Want New Cast Members To Be REAL Friends With The Ladies
- Liam Neeson Has a Very Good Reason for Not Playing James Bond