Fernando Meirelles never intended to be an international sensation, but that’s what happened after his film “City of God” took the world by storm. The epic drama about growing up in the heart of organized crime in Rio de Janeiro, netted Meirelles an Oscar nomination for Best Director. He followed that up with “The Constant Gardener,” which earned Academy gold for its star Rachel Weisz. And now he’s attempting his… Continue reading Fernando Meirelles, '360' Director, On Making Likable Dark Characters And The Impact of 'City of God'
- Today in Movie Culture: Spider-Man Vs. Deadpool, Silent Cut of ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ and More
- The Making Of A Killer: What Really Made TV News Shooter Vester Flanagan Snap — His Family Speaks Out
- Best of the Week: New ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Teaser, ‘Doctor Strange’ Gets Another Great Actor and More
- Watch: Neil deGrasse Tyson Stars In a Viral Video for ‘The Martian’
- Why Is Martin Scorsese in This ‘Campus Code’ Trailer?
- The War Wages On! Heather Thomson Lashes Out On LuAnn de Lesseps For Bringing Married Man Home On Explosive ‘RHONY’ Reunion Finale
- Check Out Google’s New Shortcut to Finding Out if a Movie Is Good Or Bad
- Today in Movie Culture: What If Harry Potter Was the Bad Guy, the Neuroscience of Zombies and More
- The Last Sci-Fi Blog: ‘The 100′ Will Scratch Your Hard Science Fiction Itch
- New ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Concept Art Reveals Two Badass Superhero Teams