Fernando Meirelles never intended to be an international sensation, but that’s what happened after his film “City of God” took the world by storm. The epic drama about growing up in the heart of organized crime in Rio de Janeiro, netted Meirelles an Oscar nomination for Best Director. He followed that up with “The Constant Gardener,” which earned Academy gold for its star Rachel Weisz. And now he’s attempting his… Continue reading Fernando Meirelles, '360' Director, On Making Likable Dark Characters And The Impact of 'City of God'
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Will Diners Prove ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Wrong? Controversial Amy’s Baking Company’s Re-Opening Sells Out
- This Week’s Best Dressed Star: Julianne Hough. Wait, Where Was Kerry Washington?
- Assassin’s Creed Hitting Theaters Memorial Day 2015
- ‘Hangover 3′ Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- ‘Scandal’ Season 3: Guillermo Diaz and Katie Lowes talk hopes for Huck and Quinn
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ finale postmortem: EP Julie Plec on the cure, the Silas twist, Bonnie’s future
- Soldier Disguised As Baseball Catcher Reunites With Daughter After She Throws Out First Pitch
- Red Carpet Trend Report: The Scoop on Jumpsuits, Double-Strap Sandals and Getting a Little Too Ab-Happy
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm ‘Epic’ Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title
Top 10 Most Popular from Web