When Girls debuted last year on HBO it immediately became one of the most divisive shows on television. People seemed to either love it or loathe it. But now even the people that loved it seem divided on the risqué comedy’s second season. Jessica Shaw is one such person that has… Continue reading InsideTV Podcast: Is ‘Girls’ flourishing or floundering in season 2?
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Best and Worst Decisions of 2013 Upfronts
- Ashley Hamilton: ‘I Suffered From Bulimia And Anorexia’
- What to Wear This Weekend, From Date Night to Brunch
- Will Diners Prove ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Wrong? Controversial Amy’s Baking Company’s Re-Opening Sells Out
- This Week’s Best Dressed Star: Julianne Hough. Wait, Where Was Kerry Washington?
- Assassin’s Creed Hitting Theaters Memorial Day 2015
- ‘Hangover 3′ Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- ‘Scandal’ Season 3: Guillermo Diaz and Katie Lowes talk hopes for Huck and Quinn
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ finale postmortem: EP Julie Plec on the cure, the Silas twist, Bonnie’s future
- Soldier Disguised As Baseball Catcher Reunites With Daughter After She Throws Out First Pitch
Top 10 Most Popular from Web