When Girls debuted last year on HBO it immediately became one of the most divisive shows on television. People seemed to either love it or loathe it. But now even the people that loved it seem divided on the risqué comedy’s second season. Jessica Shaw is one such person that has… Continue reading InsideTV Podcast: Is ‘Girls’ flourishing or floundering in season 2?
- Celebrities Attend SKY Waikiki Opening
- Today in Movie Culture: Spider-Man Vs. Deadpool, Silent Cut of ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ and More
- The Making Of A Killer: What Really Made TV News Shooter Vester Flanagan Snap — His Family Speaks Out
- Best of the Week: New ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Teaser, ‘Doctor Strange’ Gets Another Great Actor and More
- Watch: Neil deGrasse Tyson Stars In a Viral Video for ‘The Martian’
- Why Is Martin Scorsese in This ‘Campus Code’ Trailer?
- The War Wages On! Heather Thomson Lashes Out On LuAnn de Lesseps For Bringing Married Man Home On Explosive ‘RHONY’ Reunion Finale
- Check Out Google’s New Shortcut to Finding Out if a Movie Is Good Or Bad
- Today in Movie Culture: What If Harry Potter Was the Bad Guy, the Neuroscience of Zombies and More
- The Last Sci-Fi Blog: ‘The 100′ Will Scratch Your Hard Science Fiction Itch