When Girls debuted last year on HBO it immediately became one of the most divisive shows on television. People seemed to either love it or loathe it. But now even the people that loved it seem divided on the risqué comedy’s second season. Jessica Shaw is one such person that has… Continue reading InsideTV Podcast: Is ‘Girls’ flourishing or floundering in season 2?
- Today Visit: 271
- Last Post Date: July 27, 2016
- Bitch Stole My Look! Kendall Jenner & Jennifer Lopez Sex It Up in a Sheer Jumpsuit: Who Wor…
- Watch: Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan Reunite In First Trailer for 'Ithaca'
- ‘Star Wars’ theory: Is Rey the granddaughter of Emperor Palpatine?
- The Walking Dead Is a "Different Show Now," Thanks To Jeffrey Dean Morgan's Nega…
- Meryl Streep Really, Really Loves Her American Flag Dress (and So Do These Other Stars)
- The ‘Baby Daddy’ guys find themselves in a real ‘Condom Conundrum’
- Movie News: Oprah Winfrey to Star in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'; First &…
- It's a Sister Showdown! Watch WAGS' Olivia Pierson Confront Sophia for ''Ha…
- Amazon Video
- Famously Recap Recap: Aubrey O'Day Tells Pauly D She Wants to Be ''Saved'&#…
- Is ‘American Horror Story’ going back to the ‘Asylum’?
- Lauren Conrad Promises to Reveal Secrets from The Hills in Promo for New MTV Special
- ‘Scream’ Season 2 killer odds: We need to talk about Haley
- Today in Movie Culture: Gene Roddenberry Biopic Trailer, the Movies That Influenced 'Stran…
- Boba fetches a bounty: The world’s most expensive ‘Star Wars’ toy