A special CBI court here Friday convicted 62 people, including 27 government officials, in the 1996 multi-million fodder scam and 23 of them were sentenced to rigorous imprisonment ranging from three to five years. Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) judge R.R. Tripathy pronounced the judgment in the case related to fraudulent withdrawal of Rs.8.37 [...] Continue reading 62 convicted in fodder scam, 23 jailed
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- CS Video: The Cast and Crew of Monsters University
- Chic Clicks: Miss USA Erin Brady’s a Hometown Beauty; Plus: Is Kate Moss Posing for Playboy?
- John Hurt joins Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Strain’ pilot
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single From ‘Smurfs 2′ Soundtrack — Listen Here!
- ‘Prometheus’ Sequel Gets a New Writer
- Vote: Which Fall Trends Are You Excited to Try?
- Weekend Movies: ‘Man of Steel,’ ‘This Is the End,’ & ‘The Bling Ring’ (VIDEO)
Top 10 Most Popular from Web