The holiday season is typically focused on the giving and receiving of gifts, but there’s also a lot of wishing that happens around this time of year. Whether it’s a wish upon a star, a wish for a Red Ryder BB Gun, or even a wish to know what the world would be like if you’d never been born, wishes can be the… Continue reading The Geek Beat: Four Things I Want for Christmas from Geeky Movies
Years ago, I publicly ridiculed the casting of a certain actor from 10 Things I Hate About You as the villain of a certain Batman movie, and the resulting embarrassment prompted me to make a solemn vow never to render early judgment on a movie again without – at the very least – seeing some footage.
For the most part, I feel… Continue reading The Geek Beat: The Importance of Family in 'The Fantastic Four'
Compact Digital Cameras With Viewfinder
- 12.3-megapixel interchangeable lens digital camera; Micro Four Thirds format
- Includes 17mm f/2.8 lens and Olympus optical viewfinder
- In-body Image Stabilization; 3-inch HyperCrystal LCD with Live View function
- Record HD video with high-quality audio; in-camera creative features (for still images and video)
- Capture images and video to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
Olympus E-P1 Digital PEN Camera Silver Body w/ 17mm f2.8 Lens and… Continue reading Compact Digital Cameras With Viewfinder - Olympus PEN E-P1 12.3 MP Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 17mm f/2.8 Lens and Viewfinder (Silver)
Here’s your estimated 3-day box office returns (new releases bolded):
1. Gone Girl – $ 26.8 million ($ 78.2 million total)
2. Dracula Untold – $ 23.4 million ($ 23.4 million total)
3. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day – $ 18.6 million ($ 18.6 million total)
4. Annabelle – $ 16.2 million ($ 62.1 million total)
5. The Judge –