I’m no Nancy Grace, but my opinion is that murder is wrong. Sorry to be so controversial, but it’s true: I don’t think people should be murdering. And as long as we’re talking about things that are wrong, I think that spousal abuse, deceit, jealousy, infidelity, and casual misogyny are also wrong. Not as wrong as murder, sure, but still plenty wrong on their own. And they’re all very serious… Continue reading 19 Highlights (and Lowlights) from Lifetime's Drew Peterson: Untouchable... with .GIFs!
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Will Diners Prove ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Wrong? Controversial Amy’s Baking Company’s Re-Opening Sells Out
- This Week’s Best Dressed Star: Julianne Hough. Wait, Where Was Kerry Washington?
- Assassin’s Creed Hitting Theaters Memorial Day 2015
- ‘Hangover 3′ Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- ‘Scandal’ Season 3: Guillermo Diaz and Katie Lowes talk hopes for Huck and Quinn
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ finale postmortem: EP Julie Plec on the cure, the Silas twist, Bonnie’s future
- Soldier Disguised As Baseball Catcher Reunites With Daughter After She Throws Out First Pitch
- Red Carpet Trend Report: The Scoop on Jumpsuits, Double-Strap Sandals and Getting a Little Too Ab-Happy
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm ‘Epic’ Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title
Top 10 Most Popular from Web