- 3D GLASSES ONLY – no DVD. Our anaglyph glasses will work with the DVD/Blu-ray POLAR EXPRESS, Hannah Montana and all movies that are encoded in Red/Cyan Anaglyph
- Cool new design with Copper Frames and sturdy acrylic Lenses
- Movies pictured are for display only and item for sale is strictly for 3D Glasses
Cool Copper Frames – Provides a sharper image than cardboard glasses and longer lasting
The… Continue reading Polar Express 3D Glasses for 3D DVD-3 Pair, Plastic Extra upgrade Anaglyph
- Superior Anaglyph 3D Lenses for watching the latest 3D Movies
- Clip On Design to fit over your glasses! Our Superior Lenses virtually eliminate Crosstalk
- Great for all blu rays and DVD movies that require Red/Cyan Lenses like Friday the 13th part 3, 3D
- Movies are for example only. This listing is for 1 pair of 3D Glasses
Plastic 3D Glasses – Proview Professional Clip-On. Handy flip-up style that… Continue reading 3D Glasses Direct-Clip On 3D Glasses for 3D Movies, DVD's and Gaming that Require Red/Cyan Lenses
From the files of “There’s no such thing as a free lunch”: According to THR, Sony has informed theaters owners that the studio will no longer pay for 3D glasses after May 1, 2012. After that, the bill for 3D glasses — which cost Sony between $ 5 and $ 10 million nationwide — will have to be picked up by theater owners and consumers. “This is an issue that… Continue reading Report: Sony Will Not Pay for 3D Glasses After May 1, 2012
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen arrive at Hotel Costes on Friday (April 22) in Paris, France.
Earlier in the week, the 24-year-old fashion designers attended the premiere of The Union during NYC’s Tribeca Film Festival.
MK and Ashley will be launching a new line of optical frames, which includes 13 styles named for streets in NYC and L.A., in June.
“The design… Continue reading Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Launching Glasses Line
With the endorsement of the pop icons and renowned celebrities, prescription glasses have now become the most followed and used fashion accessory. Able to leave an impression on the collective taste o Continue reading Celebrity Wearing Designer Glasses - Flaunt A Great Persona At Reasonable Price