The new face of GoDaddy.co is none other than wisecracking comedienne Joan Rivers. As for the new body of the brand — well, that’s another story! With a little help from body double Tabitha Taylor, Rivers stars in this year’s GoDaddy Super Bowl Sunday ad. If Tabitha’s — er — assets look familiar, they should. […] Continue reading 2011 Super Bowl Commercials: Joan Rivers Is New GoDaddy.co Girl!
- Lea Michele Is The Face Of #ActuallySheCan
- We Already Know One Huge, Crazy Action Sequence in ‘Mission: Impossible 6′
- Tell Us Your Top Three Summer-Camp Movies
- New on DVD/Blu-ray: ‘What We Do In The Shadows,’ ‘The Water Diviner,’ ‘Burying the Ex’ and More
- Now It’s Kendra’s Turn! Wilkinson Admits She Is ‘Texting With Other Guys’ After Hank Baskett Cheating Scandal: ‘I Deserve Some Fun’
- Today in Movie Culture: The Stares of Tom Cruise, A Better Ending to ‘Inside Out’ and More
- Tom Cruise Teases ‘Edge of Tomorrow 2′ and ‘Mission: Impossible 6′
- These New Parents Are the Most Dedicated and Precious Movie Fans in the World
- Ben Affleck Involved With Nanny He & Jennifer Garner Hired To Watch Their Kids –– Find Out The Shocking Details!
- ‘The Night Before’ Trailer: Seth Rogen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Anthony Mackie Get Wild on Christmas