The new face of GoDaddy.co is none other than wisecracking comedienne Joan Rivers. As for the new body of the brand — well, that’s another story! With a little help from body double Tabitha Taylor, Rivers stars in this year’s GoDaddy Super Bowl Sunday ad. If Tabitha’s — er — assets look familiar, they should. [...] Continue reading 2011 Super Bowl Commercials: Joan Rivers Is New GoDaddy.co Girl!
- Movie News: 'Boyhood' Images; Steven Spielberg's New Religious Movie; Clint Eastwood's 'Jersey Boys' Trailer
- 'American Idol' Dexter Roberts' post-elimination plans: Sleep, Nashville and a hunting show
- Rory Culkin Delivers the Best Performance of His Career in 'Gabriel'
- Which Comedic Pair Needs to Make More Movies?
- ‘Parks and Recreation’ finale: ‘Workaholics’ star Blake Anderson to guest — EXCLUSIVE
- ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Porno Scandal: Series Star Ariane Bellamar’s X-Rated Past Revealed PLUS What Patti Stanger Doesn’t Want You To Know
- This 'Space Jam' Live Reading Is Almost as Ridiculous as the Movie (VIDEO)
- Dog Fight! Phaedra Parks Shades Kenya Moore At ‘RHOA’ Reunion, Says Moore’s Dead Puppy Velvet Was ‘One Of Her ONLY Good Friends’
- Cannes 2014: Most Canadian Movies Ever in Official Lineup
- Katy Beware! Perry’s New Man Has History Of Arrests — And Court-Ordered Anger Management Classes