The popular Mr. Clooney, watchful Meryl, a family affair and other Oscar vignettes Her Oscars in hand, Kathryn Bigelow bellied up to the bar at the Governor’s Ball immediately after the Academy Awards, not for a celebratory drink but to have her name placed on her new trophies. Because almost no one knows who has won an Oscar until … Continue reading The popular Mr. Clooney and other Oscar vignettes
- Khloe Kardashian’s BFF Malika Haqq Arrested For DUI After Crashing Mercedes On Major Los Angeles Highway, Bailed Out Of Jail For $30,000
- Marvel Announces ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp,’ Plus: Dates For Three New Movies
- October Geek Guide: Comic Cons, A Lawn Jabba, Marvel Reboots, and More To Look For This Month
- Today in Movie Culture: Alternate ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Credits Designs, ‘Rocky Horror’ Reunion and More
- Corey’s Wife Miranda EXPLODES At Leah In ‘Teen Mom 2’ Reunion Preview: ‘I Don’t Need Your Bulls***!’
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Toy Reveal: Han Solo’s New Look and More
- Steven Spielberg Reveals the Original 1965 Casting Choices For ‘Bridge of Spies’
- What Do an Alien Teacher, a Deranged Talking Cat and Matt Damon Have in Common?
- Scott Who? Sexy Kourtney Kardashian Poses Nude For Vanity Fair –– See Her Stunning Shots!
- Guess How Much Carrie Fisher’s ‘Slave Leia’ Costume Sold For at Auction