David Nelson, the last surviving family member from the 1950s sitcom The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet, died this week after succumbing to complications of colon cancer. He was 74. The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet — a tale about an All-American nuclear family — began as a radio show called Here Come the Nelsons […] Continue reading David Nelson, Last Surviving Star Of “Ozzie & Harriet” Fame, Dies
- Variety Celebrates Women In Power!
- Best of the Week: ‘Fast & Furious 8′ Finally Found a Director, Marvel Announced ‘Ant-Man and The Wasp’ and More
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘Se7en’ the Musical, Donald Trump Inserted Into Horror Movies and More
- Why The Author of ‘The Revenant’ Can’t Talk About ‘The Revenant’
- Movie News: Will Forte Updates ‘MacGruber’ Sequel: Not If, But When
- Why ‘The Martian’ Stomped All Over ‘The Walk’ at the Box Office
- Caught In The Act! Gavin Rossdale Spotted ‘Making Out’ With Mystery ‘Brunette’ At L.A. Event — Who Could It Be?
- Paramount Launches a YouTube Vault Where You Can Watch Great Movies For Free
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Viral Video, ‘Steve Jobs’ Parody and More
- DVD Obscura: The New Indie and International Movies You Need to Watch