Review in a Hurry: Leonardo DiCaprio wears a lot of old age makeup in Clint Eastwood‘s biopic about the man who ran the FBI for 48 years…and was rumored to be gay. The look feels genuine, the performances (if you can get past the bad makeup) are solid… Continue reading Movie Review: J. Edgar Really Should Have Been the Focus of a More In-Depth Investigation
- Compact Digital Cameras With Viewfinder – Samsung WB350F 16.2MP CMOS Smart WiFi & NFC Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom and 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- ‘The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson’ finale recap: Keep bangin’ on
- Duggar Social Media Cold War Thaws: Jill Finally Starts Following Sister Jessa On Twitter After Their Sibling Rivalry; And She Adds Ben Seewald, Too!
- Poster-Crop Quiz: Can You Guess These Movies from ‘The Hobbit’ Stars?
- Best of the Week: Favorite 2014 Movies, J.R.R. Tolkien’s Idea of Christmas and More
- Crisis Talks? CIA Agent’s Secret Meeting With Sony Exec Revealed In Leaked Emails
- The Schmoes Present: The Top 5 Ben Stiller Movies
- Hulu acquires exclusive rights to stream ‘Fargo’ season 1
- 25 Things You Might Not Know About ‘The Hobbit’
- Toxic Love: 25 Incidents That Rocked Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick’s Relationship