Looking at his eclectic filmography, not to mention the legion of interviews where he’s said and done so many unpredictable things, it’s easy to assume that Billy Bob Thornton is an eccentric, and more than that, intimidating guy. Sitting down with him at the Los Angeles press day for Puss in Boots, however, Thornton exuded charm, intelligence and gentility, even when he talked about his insecurities… Continue reading Dialogue: Billy Bob Thornton on His Insecurities, Revisiting 'Bad Santa' and Constantly Searching for the Old Days
- ‘Star Wars’ Rumors: Is Donnie Yen Joining the Universe? Is ‘Rogue One’ Already Filming?
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Battle Daniel Giersch Kids NYC
- Striking New ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2′ Posters Break Out the War Paint
- Royal Baby: Photos Of Princess Charlotte’s Christening — A Family Affair!
- Distracted? Doctor Denies Taking Selfies With Joan Rivers During Operation — Throat Specialist Speaks
- Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
- Actress Diana Douglas Dead At 92– Mother Of Michael Douglas, Ex-Wife Of Kirk
- Today in 4th of July Themed Movie Culture: ‘American Girl Dolls: The Action Movie,’ Honest ‘Independence Day’ Trailer and More
- True Detective: Paranoid Kylie Jenner Spying on Tyga Amid Cheating Rumors
- Best of the Week: Paul Thomas Anderson Takes On a Fairy Tale, Exclusive ‘Sicario’ Loteria Cards and More