Looking at his eclectic filmography, not to mention the legion of interviews where he’s said and done so many unpredictable things, it’s easy to assume that Billy Bob Thornton is an eccentric, and more than that, intimidating guy. Sitting down with him at the Los Angeles press day for Puss in Boots, however, Thornton exuded charm, intelligence and gentility, even when he talked about his insecurities… Continue reading Dialogue: Billy Bob Thornton on His Insecurities, Revisiting 'Bad Santa' and Constantly Searching for the Old Days
- Why You Should Be Watching the ‘Scream’ TV Series
- New VOD and Digital Releases, Plus: Get Romantic at Home with Scott Eastwood and ‘The Longest Ride’
- The Claws Are Out! Vicki Gunvalson Slams Meghan Edmonds As A Fake Mother –– You’re A Stepmom, Not A Mom!
- PEZ and ‘Dungeons and Dragons’ Movies Are Officially Headed to the Multiplex
- Marvel Countdown: The Entire History of the Fantastic Four Summed Up In One Image
- Today in Movie Culture: Jena Malone In Costume as Batgirl, Stan Lee vs. Jim Henson vs. Walt Disney and More
- Is This How the ‘Star Wars’ Movies Will Include Characters from ‘Star Wars Rebels’?
- Guests Attending Bobbi Kristina Brown’s New Jersey Funeral Service
- August Movies Calendar: In Theaters, on Blu-ray, New VOD Releases and More
- Shocking Details! Blake Shelton’s Mistress Cady Groves Tells All After Miranda Lambert Split — What REALLY Happened!