They’ve already nabbed Ashton Kutcher, but are producers of CBS’ Two and a Half Men planning the ultimate “Eff You” to Charlie Sheen by killing off his onscreen alter ego?Sheen was finally dismissed from his duties as TV’s hedonistic jingle w… Continue reading Charlie Sheen’s Character Killed Off “Two And A Half Men?”
- Today Visit: 922
- Last Post Date: July 26, 2016
- Get stuck in a Disney daze with this magical mashup
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Fight Was Hardly the First Cryptic Hint of Celeb Couple Dr…
- 14-year-old Jayna Brown ‘Makes It Rain’ on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Today in Movie Culture: Gene Roddenberry Biopic Trailer, the Movies That Incluenced 'Stran…
- Blake Lively on the Likelihood of a Gossip Girl Reunion Ever Happening
- 2016 MTV Video Music Awards: Was Taylor Swift snubbed?
- iON Cool-iCam 8MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 4x Digital Zoom and 2.4-inch LCD Screen
- Watch: The Director of 'Criminal' Is In Awe of His Accidental 'JFK' Reunion
- Who's the Boss? The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Cast Reveals Their Choice For Coulson's Re…
- 'Ghostbusters' Director Paul Feig Will Produce 'Supermodel Snowpocalypse'
- Whoa! Michael B. Jordan Is Getting Huge for Black Panther, Even Bigger Than He Was in Creed
- Sorry, the next ‘Bachelor’ will not be Luke or Chase and here’s why
- Kiersey ('Dope') Clemons Confirmed to Star in 'The Flash'
- Mila Kunis would rather eat cow tongue than try to explain ‘Jupiter Ascending’
- Mark Hamill Returns to Voice the Joker in 'Batman: The Killing Joke,' Plus This Week&…